The number of products All Sports has on its ecommerce site.
All Sports America had begun a transition to re-platform Magento Open Source with a different Magento developer. However, the company had a series of difficult technical challenges which caused a delay in launching the site. Because All Sports wanted a more robust B2B experience for their league and team representatives, the company took a bold step: All Sports moved their in-progress Magento Open Source to Magento commerce cloud and allowed Weidenhammer to take over.
Weidenhammer completed the launch of the site while providing e-commerce expert guidance using the Magento platform.
Weidenhammer successfully completed the job started by another developer by:
- Migrating All Sport Magento Open Source data
- Running upgrade scripts to bring code and database up to date with latest version of Magento
- Providing Magento training for the Magento features and functionality
- Recommending theme and content improvements
- Navigating integration with All Sports America’s NCR Counterpoint Point of Sale
- Customizing the native B2B features for a more personalized customer experience
- Integrating the site with FedEx, Authorize.Net, NCR Counterpoint and Google Analytics
- Transitioned the All Sports America site from non-functional to fully functional
- All Sports America’s first large order was received within hours of new site launching
- Both customers and company sales reps are using the Magento Commerce Cloud platform
- Customers can easily navigate, locate products and place orders
- Internal sales force can locate products faster and customize quotes