This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.hammer.net
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to mail paperwork.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Call Recording Policy
Weidenhammer is committed to providing leading edge customer service, including call recording in our call centers to enable us to serve you better. We recognize that when you choose to partner with Weidenhammer, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. This policy sets out the basis for how call recordings are managed and utilized in accordance with necessary legislative requirements.
Purpose of Call Recording
We record calls into and out of our support centers in order to:
- Ensure that clients and customers are receiving quality support
- Identify concerns and issues with company products
- Help protect our company’s associates from abusive or nuisance calls
- Establish the facts in the event of a complaint either by a customer or a member of staff and to assist in resolving it
- Assist in quality control by identifying any issues in our processes, or any process established for another company unit who the call is being transferred to, with a view to improving such process
- Identify associate’s training needs
- Help improve associate performance
Which Calls are Recorded?
- Inbound calls to the Weidenhammer Client Care Center
- Direct-dialed calls to Weidenhammer support specialists
- Outbound calls from our support specialists to clients
- Calls transferred to extensions within the Client Care Center
All customers are advised that calls will be recorded as part of a pre-recorded welcome message before the connection to the Weidenhammer team member is established. The message states: ”This call is being recorded.”
Recording automatically stops only when:
- The caller disconnects from the call
- When the call is transferred externally
- When the call is transferred to an extension not affiliated with the Client Care Center
How Can I Contact Weidenhammer in the Event I Do Not Want to be Recorded?
In the event that you do not wish for your call to the Weidenhammer Client Care Center, or to/from a Weidenhammer support specialist to be recorded, we recommend that you contact us by alternative means such as email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where are Call Recordings Stored?
Call recordings are stored on Weidenhammer’s network. Recordings have a retention period of one year.
Who Accesses Call Recording Information?
Call recording data is accessible only by members of the leadership team at Weidenhammer. This includes our CEO, Human Resources, Customer Experience and Compliance Manager, Support Staff Management and specifically authorized IT representatives.
Changes to This Policy
As our company may make changes to how we operate our business, our call recording policy may change from time to time. Furthermore, we reserve the right to make changes to your rights under this policy without your explicit consent where changes in the legislative framework governing call recording require us to reflect those in our call recording policy. We will post any changes to our policy on this page.
Questions or concerns regarding our Call Recording Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about our call recording policy, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.