Malvern Cisco Security Day
Please join us to learn about the Cisco Security Architecture. In the morning we will be having a Security Open House, where you can come and speak to Experts about all Security technologies. Grab Lunch and Network with other Security Professionals. In the afternoon, attend the Security User Group, which we will deep dive on Identity Services Engine, Zero-Trust Models, and Incident Response. Please come for both or either!
At the conclusion of the day, we will raffle a pair of Phillies tickets and Amazon gift cards for those who completed a survey. As long as you attended, you are eligible – no need to be onsite during drawing. Good luck!
Security Open House (8:30am – 12:00pm)
Take as much time as you like to walk through our open demonstration booths and ask our experts questions pertaining to your Security concerns.
What you will see at the Security Open House
- Advanced Threat Services (AMP – Threat Response)
- Cloud Security (Umbrella – Secure Internet Gateway)
- Secure Trusted Access (DUO)
- Email Security (Cloud Email Security with Agari)
- Cyber Threat Analytics (Stealthwatch – Cognative)
- Network Security (NGFW – ISE)
- Secure SD-WAN (Meraki)
- Secure Workloads in DC and Cloud (Tetration)
Stop by at any time! Presentations and demos will run throughout the morning without a formal agenda.
Lunch (11:30AM – 12:30PM)
Lunch will be served for all attending!
Security User Group (12:30pm-4:30pm)
Gain exposure to local experts and ask them questions pertaining to your security concerns. Based on feedback from the last SURG, the focus for this quarter’s discussion will be an ISE deep dive, best practices, the zero-trust model, and IR.
What you will see at Security User Group
- ISE deep dive, CoreBTS
- Best practices, Weidenhammer
- Zero trust model, H.A. Inc.
- Incident response, Cisco