20 years ago, Kitchen Magic installed their full-featured phone system to help with a booming business. The system worked so well that they were able to use it well past its planned life expectancy. However, due to the age of that phone system, the problem Kitchen Magic faced was the system was no longer supported. This created a potential risk to the business of a mission critical platform failure. Kitchen Magic also realized that newer, more modern systems were now offering features like unified communication and the flexibility of VoIP, that the company wanted to implement.
Working in collaboration with Kitchen Magic’s Director of IT and Systems Administrator, Weidenhammer’s team designed a:
- Unified communication solution based on the Cisco Business Edition 6000 Platform which includes the Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing with approximately 100 users
- New phone system which uses a Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Instant Messaging and Presence
With the new system and ability for remote access, Kitchen Magic was able to retain a key employee whose family was in the process of relocating to another part of the country.
With the new telephone system designed and installed, this family-owned and operated business will:
- Improve customer service and enhance the customer experience
- Dramatically lower the number of dropped and lost calls
- Increase repeat business, referrals, sales, and revenue
- Boost workforce productivity
- Improved response time to customers
- Communicate and collaborate more effectively internally
- Improve customer service training and lower response time