How to Stay Virtually Connected with Your Customers
We can all agree that right now, more than ever before, we need to stay connected. We are socially distancing; this does not mean that we can’t connect virtually with others. We want to stay connected with our customers to show them that we are still thinking about them, that we relate to them, and that we support them through this time.
Here are some tips on how to stay connected to your customers at this time:
- Virtual Meetings – There are plenty of great tools (Webex, Google Meet, etc) to use if you are looking to connect virtually for meetings. In addition, Microsoft Teams offers the ability to host virtual meetings with your groups while using Microsoft tools installed on your computer to collaborate.
- Social Media – Post on social media to connect with your customers. Whether it’s interactive videos on Instagram or Facebook, or helpful articles or tips on LinkedIn, this is a great way to connect with your customers. Get creative! Produce some artistic postings and show the character of your organization.
- Send Emails – Create email threads that start a conversation. Keep the conversation going by sending an interesting article that you may have shared on LinkedIn.
- Support Your Customers – Post on LinkedIn about the great things your customers are doing. If they are a vendor, do a post and connect with their customers.
- Communicate Your Response – Let your customers know how you plan on handling the pandemic and that you are ready to support them. You need to let them know if there are any changes to your hours or changes is ways that that they should be communicating with you.
- Future Opportunities – Keep your customers interested and engaged by offering gift cards, giveaways, or discounts. They will appreciate it!
- Live Chat – Offer live chat features on your website, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram. This shows another way of staying connected with them even though you are not able to meet face to face.
- Be present – Since we are not able to meet with customers personally, we need to react the best way we can. Think and respond. Create the opportunity to allow for questions and understanding.
No matter methods you prefer, we need to stay connected with our customers to show them that we are still there for them during this pandemic. The fact that we are available virtually and will continue to support them during this time are important messages we need to be communicating at this time. Do not go dark on them during this time, be the light and provide conversations during these times to stay connected virtually.
Weidenhammer is always here to help and support our customers. Click here to contact us. We would love to hear from you.
Here are some helpful links: