The Digital Marketing Manager will strategize, develop, implement, and manage ongoing marketing campaigns. Expansion of this service line will be a key priority for this role. Revenue growth is key as well as further development of processes and tools in place. This person will be responsible for campaigns in a variety of mediums such as email marketing, SEO, PPC, social advertising, and marketing automation for both B2B and B2C clients. This role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented individual who can balance the creative and analytical sides of digital marketing. The right candidate will enjoy collaborating with our in-house marketing team as well as with clients.
- Manage and develop an effective digital marketing team
- Create, maintain, and optimize email marketing, SEO, PPC, social advertising, and marketing automation campaigns
- Conduct digital marketing audits, conduct research, and provide strategic marketing recommendations
- Create detailed analysis and reporting of results across client’s campaigns
- Run A/B testing to maximize conversion rates and other KPIs
- Interpret data to make recommendations, identify new opportunities and optimize ongoing campaigns
- Communicate in a team setting on project budget, scope, timelines, and results
- Utilize in-house design, development and copywriting resources to meet client goals
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
- A blend of left brain/right brain - creative but also technically inclined
- Ability to learn new industries and business models quickly
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work under firm deadlines while producing effective results
- Exceptional attention to detail
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full Time / Monday-Friday 40 Hours
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or Digital Marketing
- Certifications in Search Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Ads, Display Advertising, Shopping and Google Analytics IQ
- 4 - 6 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience growing and managing an effective digital marketing team
- Experience using WordPress and/or other similar content management systems
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as Magento or WooCommerce
- Experience with email marketing platforms and automation features
- Experience with marketing automation software such as Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot or similar
- Knowledge of PHP/HTML
Notice: Successful candidates must undergo a background screening which includes a urine drug test.