Weidenhammer is seeking an experienced Account Executive (AE) for our Network Infrastructure and Cloud divisions. The Weidenhammer Development group provides a full range of products, services, and solutions for mission critical computing and communications platforms. We are experts in the design, implementation, and support of enterprise networking and data center infrastructures. We partner with many best of breed manufacturing partners including Cisco, Nimble Storage, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, and VMware. We offer consultative solutions and services in the areas:
- Unified Computing
- Unified Communications
- Internet of Things
- Wireless and Mobility
- Storage and Virtualization
- Managed Services and Hosting
Weidenhammer is looking for a sales professional with a proven track record of building market position, expanding existing client opportunities, and opening new accounts by locating, developing, and defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Account Executive will be responsible for all areas of business development including marketing, prospecting, lead development, forecasting and quota management, and account management.
The ideal candidate is an aggressive hunter who is independent and highly self-motivated to sell technology solutions to a large to mid-sized company market segment. The candidate should have a successful background in consultative sales and marketing to senior business executives and C-level IT management. Other critical qualities include highly developed interpersonal and presentation skills, technology marketing experience, and large deal management. Previous experience selling application hosting and/or managed services is preferable.
- Promote the sale of Weidenhammer Networking, Data Center, and Cloud services and solutions.
- Conduct executive level sales calls to generate interest in Weidenhammer services and conduct effective sales presentations at executive levels.
- Conduct high level needs assessments and recommend possible solutions.
- Prepare and present professional proposals to prospects.
- Generate sufficient prospects and new business opportunity in existing accounts necessary to attain sales quotas in excess of $2 million in revenue.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling any/all of the following: technology product sales, networking and data center services and solutions.
- Experience with channel sales including Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft a plus.
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
- Good knowledge of technology and the industry channel dynamics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent interpersonal and group presentation ability.
- Able to project a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions.
- Possess a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills.
Notice: Successful candidates must undergo a background screening which includes a urine drug test.