Weidenhammer is a nationally recognized strategy, marketing, and technology consulting firm focused on driving measurable results in improved customer experience, workforce productivity, and operational efficiency. Possessing a wide range of consulting, design, development, and engineering expertise – along with “best in class” technologies, and strategic partnerships with industry-leading organizations, Weidenhammer has helped thousands of companies to innovate and succeed in a digital world.
Weidenhammer set out to solve this challenges in the following ways:
- Establish a baseline for technology at JCPS
- Critique the organization’s Strengths, Weaknesses, and areas of Improvement
- Assess the different technologies in use and in particular improvements necessary to support the new scheduling and reporting system
- Compare JCPS to industry Best Practices and other large school districts
- Determine enhancements for efficiency & effectiveness and describe a direction for JCPS to pursue in adapting to their future environment
JCPS has a large and complex technology infrastructure, worthy of most Enterprise configurations.
Our efforts were able to accomplish a myriad of goals, including:
- Deliver an objective review of hardware, software, processes, and people involved in technology at JCPS, which examined the effectiveness of the chosen equipment for today and tomorrow.
- Evaluate the underlying network architecture, assess the resiliency and outline changes necessary for more efficient operations, identifying pain points, areas needing action, issues impacting performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Make Recommendations, supply technical assessment, and define process improvements
- Address messaging challenges draining technical resources and describe best practices to use in the IT organization.
- Provide a roadmap yielding greater integration, improved throughput, procedural enhancements, and tighter security.