The Development Manager is expected to provide innovative solutions to our clients to solve the client’s business needs. This is a client facing role requiring excellent relationship management skills. The Development Manager is responsible for technical direction, scheduling/driving new features, and delivering high performance, best-in-class quality applications. The Development Manager will collaborate directly and indirectly with various teams including Creative, Strategic Consulting and Sales among other groups. The Development Manager will focus on innovation and the need to look to the future for new technology solutions to meet the continually changing needs of our clients.
- Leadership and Team Management
- End to End Project Management
- Technical Solution Sales and Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Solution Development and Launch
- Continuous Process Improvement
This position will supervise a software development team as well as the staff of the Lancaster branch office.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday.
Regional travel is expected for this position.
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- 5-10 years of proven experience as a Software Development Manager with multiple direct reports.
- Industry Experience: Previous experience working in the Technology or Technology Consulting
- Experience leading a team of highly skilled programmers/developers
- Proven ability to develop and implement high-quality software products
- Excellent analytical, verbal, written, and overall communication skills
- Ability to openly communicate the good news as well as challenges that we can face within projects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to champion success for your area of practice
- Provide an energizing work environment which maintains a highly engaged team
- Innovation Management
Notice: Successful candidates must undergo a background screening which includes a urine drug test.