Weidenhammer is seeking a candidate for the role of a Market Development Associate in our Commercial Sales and Marketing division. This division within Weidenhammer provides inside sales and marketing support for a variety of IT products and services targeted to a diverse client and prospect base in Eastern Pennsylvania. Weidenhammer offerings include:
- Network Managed Services
- Cloud Services
- Voice, Video and Data Networking
- Storage, Virtualization and Data Backup
- Custom Software Development
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Marketing and Creative Design
The Market Development Associate will be responsible for all areas of business development including marketing, prospecting and nurturing, lead development, and telesales. The ideal candidate is an outgoing, organized, and highly self-motivated individual with the proven ability to sell technology solutions to a large to the mid-sized company market segment. Other critical qualities include highly developed interpersonal and presentation skills and technology marketing experience. Previous experience with inside sales is preferable. This position offers a competitive base salary, uncapped performance-based monthly bonuses, and a progressive plan for long-term career development in the booming field of technology sales and marketing.
- Hunter - Generating new business by working hand-in-hand with marketing to create qualified leads and through personal cold calling, telemarketing, networking and partnerships.
- Prospect within businesses and qualify them against certain criteria by initiating outbound calls.
- Research and gather information, update our database accordingly.
- Identify decision-makers, value-proposition them by providing product and services information, and ultimately set up appointments as part of lead generation activities.
- Analyzing prospect and client needs in terms of current and future business objectives.
- Presenting and articulating Weidenhammer offerings including features, benefits, and overall technology solutions.
- 4 year degree - BA/BS or experience that demonstrates skill sets for this position
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills - attention to detail.
- Strong, demonstrable sales aptitude and a hunter mentality.
- Professional, ambitious, organized, determined, self-motivated, results & goal oriented.
- Ability to learn new and keep up-to-date on knowledge of the industry, our firm, resources, tools and offerings as well as learn the competitive posture of the marketplace
- Solid oral and written communications skills.
- Team player.
Notice: Successful candidates must undergo a background screening which includes a urine drug test.